Wednesday 9 March 2011

in the press

I was recently interviewed by a journalist from The Star newspaper (Malaysia), and the article came out today, Wed 9 Mar 2011, in the StarTwo / R.AGE section. I am pretty excited. Here's a link to the online version of the article. Update 31 Jan 2013: The link above no longer works, so I've now uploaded a scan of the newspaper article. Click image below for the full sized view.

There is an incorrect URL pointing to my personal blog as opposed to my Chinese boardgame blog. Some of the quoted words were not exactly my words. But I'm pretty happy. I have to thank Jeff from Boardgamecafe.net for setting this up. He's running a Power Grid competition now. If you live in KL / PJ, Malaysia or nearby, check it out.

1 comment:

tlytang said...

Congratulations.